Sunday, January 27, 2013

27) What is your favorite part of your body and why?


My favorite part of my body would probably be.... either my eyes or my legs. I LOVE my legs in high heels. Hehe. Buuut it is kinda hard to wear high heels (I would like to wear) in Sweden with all the walking and running to the bus and such. 

I like my eyes because I use to think I use to have poopy brown eyes, until I looked a bit closer. In my eyes, I also have a bit of blue. I use a blue eyeliner, and it brings out the orange (under the brown) in my eyes, and I just LOVE how it makes my eyes pop. I guess the artist comes out in me when I do my makeup. "When you are painting on makeup, you are like an artist, but instead of painting a canvas, you're painting a face"

1 notes:

Haley said...

You are beautiful. Iiiiiiiit's true :)