Saturday, January 12, 2013

11) Describe a childhood dream.

njm
\jA Childhood dream....
I was pretty clueless as a child I feel like.

I just went day to day, minding my own business. I feel as though my thoughts changed soooo much!

I didn't really settle on anything.

For instance, in 6th grade I had to write a persuasive essay about why my parents should buy me a violin. (my best friend had one and I guess I wanted to be cool like her at the time?...)

Growing up I always wanted to be a professional ballerina. I guess that counts as a childhood dream eh?? Buuuut reality changed my mind when I went to a two week dance camp at BYU when I was 16. All the good girls were suuuper skinny, flexible, and built like ballerinas and I just didn't feel good there. Plus I have never been the competitive type which would be kinda hard in that profession. At that dance camp I made SUCH a good friend though!!!!! We stayed pen pals all through high school, then ended up going to the same college! We partied a few times. And now that I live in Sweden we are back to pen pals ;) So I guess something good came of it J

0 notes: