Thursday, January 10, 2013

10) Describe your most embarrassing moment(s)

My most embarrassing moment... I feel like I have so many, but at the same time I can barely think of any!!!

A recent one was during my wedding reception... yep!! In front of 250+ people?? Sure did. As Joel and I walked in and sat down in front of everyone, I didn't think about my wire slip underneath my wedding dress having any problems sitting down. As I sat down in my giant wedding dress, my dress comes up and barely reveals a part of my under garments. No one saw anything... (I hope) Just the fact of that happening in front of soooo many people (that I don't even really know) was startling. Horrific. Embarrassing. You name it ;)

Another embarrassing moment was when I was at EFY in Provo, and David Archuleta was in my group. We were only 14 at the time, so he wasn't famous yet. BUT people still love it when I tell this story.... 
I was wearing a lace skirt, and sitting on the curb reading my scriptures with my EFY group. As I went to stand up, my heel on my shoes got caught in the lace at the bottom of my skirt. Lets just say the whole skirt came alllll the way down. And I couldn't get it up because it. Was. Stuck. So yes, David Archuleta has seen my underwear. 

Maybe I just have a problem with skirts... ;)

I honestly I have been thinking about this question for days. I can't think of any other embarrassing stories!! Anyone have any???

2 notes:

Camilla said...

speaking of skirts, you made me think of an embarrassing moment myself. I think I was around 12 and I had a "omlottkjol" (look it up on google pictures). I was walking in the corridor in church, from the baptism area to the front door. A lot of people in the hall way... and all of the sudden I see a lot of heads turning. Yepp... my skirt had opened up and I was about to drop it behind me in the wind. Im happy it didnt go that far though! But still, it opened up and they probably got a glimpse of my underwear. Your story is much funnier though haha :)

Mindy said...

I was a counselor (BC actually) the week David Archuleta was there. :)