Sunday, January 13, 2013

13) Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

1. I love being at home. I can stay home all day and be super lazy and be perfectly content. (Well i think this is a weakness!) I feel ok about not being productive, basically.

2. I can't/don't cook. Yet.

3. I have a hard time starting things/projects. But once I start them, I am on a roll!! Funny because Joel is the other way around. He can start things, but has a hard time finishing them.

4. When every I am in a disagreement with someone, I shut down and don't say anything. I have a much harder time communicating when I feel a certain way when there is a disagreement.

5. I like the internet a little too much. I feel like I need to know what every single person is doing back home!! Joel calls me a facebook addict... Well, do you blame me?....

1 notes:

dorro said...

Your number one is my number one too. I have no problem with doing nothing and staying in bed all day. It doesn't happen very often though.

I love having a calling with you and getting to know you better.

hugs,dorro (Dorotea)