Saturday, January 5, 2013

5) What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

Hmmmm 5 things. I know these things are really "normal" and "common" but hey, these things are what truly make me happy! (Keep in mind that these are not in a particular order :))

1. My sweet and loving husband. He is my best friend. Always there for me. Makes me a better person. Always teasing me and making me feel loved, usually at the same time :) Even when I don't want to go study Swedish, he reminds me about my duty to go there. (I have the hardest time going to class, even ask him!) 
Joel really means SO MUCH to me. I just can't express the intense love and feelings I have for this wonderful man. He knows how to help me when I am down or sad. He has loved me with his whole heart from day one. Basically, I just love this man and he makes me incredibly happy :) Every day that goes by I fall more in love with him. I didn't think that was possible because I already loved him SO MUCH. Isn't it ridiculous how much love we can have in our hearts??!

2. Cute and sparkly things. Yes, I am a girly girl. I LOVE high sparkly heels. Sparkly dresses, earrings... you name it :) I almost die when I see something sparkly because I love it so much.

This is what I wore with my wedding dress ;)

LOVE THESE

Ok, and these too hehe :)

3. My parents. Geez without support and love from them, I have no idea where I would be today. I guess I am just the favorite child (don't tell my sisters though!!! I know I am hehe). (Also, look back to question/day number 3 that I answered in a previous post! ;))


4. My religion! I love learning about Christ's life and why we are here on earth!! I love going to church and feeling the spirit there. So much comfort and peace. Going to church makes me feel good, and I absolutely love that feeling.




5. My sisters. My little sisters are so loving, I don't know what I did to them (perhaps my fabulous-older-sister-loving-guideness?) Hehe. They really are so sweet, and it literally kills me every day that goes by that I am not there to watch them grow up and become amazing young women. And yes, I am crying as I type this. Thank goodness we all have the same type of humor so we can send each other funny things while I am living so far away, yet still be so close. We have a secret group on facebook where we post lots of music and funny things which helps us stay bonded as sisters :)
My family reserved Wednesday nights at 8:00 to watch Modern Family every week. Like, EVERY WEEK. I revolved everything around it, haha! Yes, my family bonds over movies. While I was in college I would come home most weekends and watch Pride and Prejudice with my mom and 4 sisters. Once my dad came home, gave us one look, and walked right up the stairs. Didn't say a word. Eh, that is ok. It is tough to be a dad of 5 loving and hopeless romantic girls :) You have no idea how many old people have stopped us in restaurants and wished my dad luck. My sisters make me so happy, and I am so proud of the women they are becoming. When I tell people here in Sweden about my family I usually cry, because I am touched so much by my loving sisters. They mean the world to me.

(WARNING- lots of cute pictures ahead!!)














































PS- there are so many things that make me happy; it was so hard to narrow it down! Just fyi ;)

0 notes: