Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2) Describe 4 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


I think this is an interesting question.

First of all I am disappointed in the world today, and it scares me raising kids in today's world. I know with the Lord's help we will be fine, but that doesn't mean it won't be hard. I am not sure I have to explain that one haha. I am just grateful of the knowledge I have about the gospel and where we go after this life, and what is going to happen.
Second, I have a legitimate fear of Jellyfish. Ask Joel about that one ;) On our honeymoon I was terrified of them; just thinking about getting stung by one scared me so bad.
Third... a fear of the dark. You can ask Joel about this one too. I am the one that locks the door at night to make sure it is locked. In our new apartment it just creeps me out because it is so much bigger, and more space! I really despise the dark.
My fourth fear would definitely be parasites. Freshman year of high school my science teacher showed a video where a bunch of people found parasites. Inside themselves. I should NOT have watched it, because now it has scared me. I know... my parents and Joel keep on saying I live in a clean country and it won't happen to me. But it still scares the crap out of me.

Listing my fears makes me realize how well Joel knows me. Thank goodness I have an understanding husband that helps me with my fears... and only teases me about them when it is appropriate (to him) to do so ;)

0 notes: