Sunday, January 20, 2013

20) Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

1. Kindergarten. I was super shy, and we were having a competition in class. It was to see who could blow the biggest bubble out of their gum. I don't remember if I was mad I didn't win... But I do remember who did win. Brock Bigler. Because if I remember correctly he used 3 PIECES OF GUM. And I had only used one. For some reason I was FURIOUS.

2. Kindergarten once again.  Perhaps First grade. I knew the kids were all playing kiss tag, and I knew the boy that wanted to kiss me. And I did NOT want him to kiss me. All I remember is being one of the last ones out of the classroom, and attempting to secretly look out the door so I wouldn't get caught.

3. Fourth grade... I can't remember who it was, but every time I got in line to eat lunch (we had to line up alphabetically) someone gave me a "flat tire" or stepped on the heel of my shoe to make it come off. So sad, right?? Of course I didn't like being bullied, even though it was something so small. From that point on I decided I would never be mean to anyone.




Now I am not sure if these are quite "significant memories", but they are the first ones I though of ;)

0 notes: