Monday, January 14, 2013

14) Describe 5 strengths you have.


1. I am a people person. I LOVE people. My mom would send me to the grocery store and I would come back a few hours later, because I kept on talking to people.That is why I loved working in restaurants and meeting new people! When I was younger I worked in the back doing dishes, and that about killed me. Not talking to anyone for hours?!? It was horrible.

2. I like things to be clean. Of course I am not perfect and the house gets messy once in a while, but I feel so good having it cleaned. (I now understand why the only thing my mom wanted for mothers day/her birthday was a clean house ;))

3. Joel says people love me. Is that a strength?..

4. I am verrry detail oriented. I could paint the baseboard for hours. (anyone wanted theirs painted?? If you pay me I would do it!!!)

5. I am faithful. I am very strong in my values, principles, and other people. I know my beliefs and stay strong to it. I would never want to hurt anyone.

0 notes: