Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 30 – Who are you?

Wow, this day is definitely the hardest yet.
So far I've learned that I love my family deeply, and they will always be there for me.
I love being apart of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 
To have a firm testimony of the church and all of its teachings, it just flat out amazes me.
Especially in todays world, where there is so much wicked to be found! I'm very glad to be brought up in the family I have that knows the truth.
Right now in my life I'm at a cross road about everything, like always.
You name it! Men (notice I say MEN and not BOYS....), careers, schools, jobs, money! The list goes on and on and on
And it goes on and on and on


I'm at the point in my life where I'm not dating anyone seriously, but maybe I have already met them, and don't know it? Or what if I haven't met them, and I'm in the wrong place in life? I'm still saving to travel to Sweden for the summer! I need a full time job to pay for it completely, but can only find a part time. And who wants to hire me for 5 months? Maybe I should be glad to at least have a job?... THEN I'm having second thoughts about my art major. I'm not passionate about art whatsoever, so is this the right field to go into? Everything I have done in my classes are more tedious than anything. Plus I've been told I have a talent. But are all you people out there telling me that to be nice? What is the truth, really? What job could I possibly have with THAT major? Teach?! Ugh... probably not. And if I stay in art, is Utah State still the best place to stay? Where else would/could I go? What if I worked with people?.... I love people, and talking with them. But what in the heck could I do with that? I work at Golden Corral now and I LOVE all the people that come in. Knowing that I'm serving them, and they are there to enjoy brings me a whole lot of joy. There are very few downfalls to this job, and one of them is cleaning the urinals. Really?! Guys are gross.
Sorry bout my venting, but now you all know what is going on through that little brain of mine.

1 notes:

Gaby said...

Oh I hope you can find another job. Thats hard here in the valley, but good luck! And that is what blogs are for, my friend. Venting:)