Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 24- A picture of yourself and a family member

OK...
I am really bad at keeping this blog up-to-date.
But I had finals, alright? Is that a good enough excuse?....



I love blogging, and I am pretty sure I am WAAAY more addicted than facebook.
I guess another reason I've been procrastinating the end of my 30 day blog challenge, is I don't want it to end.
I've had a blast thinking of random things to blog about, and now I have to think of my own.
Maybe I'll find another challenge? Probably.
I've noticed with this challenge that I love my family, and they were basically all I talk about.


WELLL enough about that, I need to start talkin about my sister!
She is kinda short (well shorter than me), with blonde hair and blue eyes.
She LOVES to accessorize everything, I'm not even joking. Jewelry, hair clips, hats, scarves... you name it! And she's got it.
She is also obsessed with Sims and photo shop... along with facebook :)
She is a sophomore in high school! It's weird, because we're four years apart.... so does that mean I'm getting old? AND she's turning 16 soon. Ugh.
Also if you'd like to give her a kiss on the cheek: she has THE softest and best cheeks in the world.
YEP. I am definitely talking about my sister ANNIE, the middle child.
Love ya sis!




PS- campus smelled like potatoes today.

1 notes:

Gaby said...

Hahahaha potatoes. You're funny.
Mollie, your whole family is adorable.