Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 23 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

What a darling girl.
Lets see.... When I moved to Morgan I was about 4 or 5 years old, Talesha Rhodes was one of my first friends.
Out of all my friends (most of my friendships were made in high school), Talesha has been mine the longest :)
I remember when we were young, the movie we were EXTREMELY afraid of was "Willow" (we still are terribly afraid, and haven't overcome that fear quite yet), which was incredibly creepy as a young little squirt.
If you have seen it, you know the wolves in the movie?
Well when we were little we use to dress up and pretend that the wolves were the lawn mover, and we would jump from rock to rock running away from it!
What is it about that movie that has moved me so, you ask?
All I learned from that movie is wolves chase innocent people, a baby is found, little people go on an adventure, a lady is a rat, everyone turns to pigs, and somehow the movie ends good. 
Yeah then she made me play house every DAY of my life!! I can't remember what I wanted to do instead... but I do remember as a kid being stuck inside all the time playing house!
Oh if you happen to talk to her, ask her about her PIG dream. Quite scary if I must say so myself, and you'll need to hear it from her.
As you know we grew up together, and in high school we were probably the most distant from each other.
I was in sports (soccer and track), and random artsy stuff when she was in choir and plays!
Of course we still had the same tight knit group of girl friends, just different good/side friends which is fine :)
I'm so glad we have been able to stay friends for this long, I'm very grateful to have her in my life and one of my best buds.
She is going to CHINA for how long?... Oh yeah TOO LONG. She's leaving in January/February, and I'm pretty sure I'm falling into a deep depression just thinking about being parted from her. The only way we will be able to keep in contact is through her blog, and possible skype. Man I will miss her way too much.

1 notes:

talesha rhodes said...

ah ah how I love you a million and one M&M's!!! You are my bestest friend in all the world except Argentina part of the world;) haha love you friend!!!!