Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel

 SWEDEN.

I'm really hoping I'll still be able to go!
I'm still planning on going...
And I found these pictures on the internet, I actually have NO idea if they're in Sweden or not.
Soooo..... I guess I'll just have to see when I hopefully go☺
Now I get asked this question a million times: "Mollie, are you going to learn Swedish soon?" 
And for the record, I hear they actually speak really good? English.  Not that mine is the best either... People in Sweden are required to learn English I heard! Actually I know thats a fact. 
BUT I did skype a couple of people (TJ's parents who are setting us up with members to live with), and they helped answer any questions I had, or my parents had.
It was extremely nice to talk to them!
I also plan on doing service activities over there, on top of nannying for the people I'll be staying with. In other words its not going to be a giant party the whole time! 

0 notes: