Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 16 – Someone you would want to switch lives w/ for one day and why

Wellllll.... Here's the thing. I have THE hardest time thinking of people for these questions!! They're tough. So with a lot of thinking, I came up with someone!
Impressed?? 
You should be, because it was difficult. 
My conclusion would be: my grandma! Doris Carter Sanders.
Because, she's an awesome lady! And she has experienced life. A lot.
Ok she's 78 years old, and already trying to plan her 80th birthday party. If you know my grandma, she's a partier. 
My mom says I get it from her.... which isn't a bad thing :)
She's still goin like crazy! My goal in life is to learn from her, just because she knows so much.
One thing I LOVE about her is her outgoing personality!
She has way too many friends.
For example: I helped serve ice cream this summer at my grandparents 60th anniversary, and holy cow I've never seen so many old people get together in one place like that before.
Then she also knows how to stay healthy, which I think is a great and super hard habit to get into.
During the summer she gets together with 7 or 8 older women, and does swimming exercises in her pool. She also goes on walks, and loves to take care of my grandpa.

Man, what a lady.

0 notes: