Saturday, October 19, 2019

W05: Weekly Note Journal

This week has been a hard week for me, learning about money specifically. I know it is one of the things I struggle with the most, and while my husband and I don't agree all the time about the topic of money, I know it is something I need to work on in order to bring our marriage closer together. It is something I've always struggled with, and while I've been the spender my husband has been too scared to spend money (being poor college students is so hard!!), which then makes me feel more guilty.

I have enjoyed learning more about boundaries and how important they are. I like to think about how unifying it would be as a couple to work together to establish boundaries, and to learn to trust each other especially before something bigger happens and you haven't talked to establish boundaries yet. Like, being uncomfortable with your spouse going over to an ex's house alone without you knowing when it wasn't a "big deal" to him.

0 notes: