Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Top 5 Most Beautiful

I saw THIS POST on my friend Madeline's blog, and I thought this was a good idea! Gives me something to blog about other than Emma ;)

I have seen this going around on facebook where one person posts five pictures of themselves where they feel beautiful, and tag a bunch of people to do the same!! I really like this going around, because who doesn't want to post pictures of themselves where they feel beautiful?! Well, some might not want to, but I think it sounds fun. I also find it fun to see the different kinds of pictures people are choosing where they feel beautiful.

Here are my top 5 pictures where I feel the most beautiful:

#1

Of course on my wedding day I felt absolutely beautiful. Just the feeling of getting sealed for eternity and knowing I'll be spending the rest of my life with this man... best feeling in the world. After ten long months of only skype (there were three weeks in there where we got engaged) we were finally married. The wait was so worth it.

#2
My ultimate favorite picture of us from our engagement session up by Snow Baisn. I don't think I need to say more ;)

#3
I felt so incredibly beautiful when I was pregnant. Sure I was 10 days overdue in this picture (I won't mention how painful those last few weeks were...), but I still felt beautiful. It is such an unexplainable feeling.

 #4
I know this isn't the most beautiful picture of me, but I had just given birth! I did it, and I felt like a champ. It hit me that I was FINALLY a mom, and I felt beautiful.

 #5
My favorite picture from Emma's newborn session. Emma was crying almost the whole time, and I was finally able to comfort her and help her sleep. I felt so much love for this little one I think my heart almost exploded, and I felt beautiful.

Anyone that wishes to do this on their blog, go for it!! It was fun finding pictures where I felt beautiful, and it was challenging.

2 notes:

Megan and Jared said...

LOVE your choices!!

Los Torrientes said...

I love this post. You are absolutely beautiful in every one of these pictures. Xo