Saturday, July 12, 2014

EMMA IS 4 MONTHS OLD EVERYONE!!!

WARNING: picture overload!!



I am LOVING this age. Every time I walk into the room where Emma is, I start saying, "Hiiiiii Emma!!" She starts smiling SO BIG whenever she hears my voice, before she sees me! She melts our hearts constantly... all day :) We had a photo session on Tuesday, when she actually turned 4 months old. This is the first time she has been ridiculously photogenic for a long time, so I couldn't resist dressing her up a lot! Mwahahah.

She is still a very chill baby, except for when she is grouchy! On Sunday we had a family dinner, and every time someone looked at her she puckered her lips and started crying! I felt really bad, but it was so dang cute at the same time! Emma really needed Joel and I that day I suppose. Plus it doesn't help that the past three weeks she has only been taking 30 minute naps... driving me craaaazy. I think that makes her grouchy because she's not getting enough sleep, and waking up in that dern light sleep phase I am beginning to dislike.

We facetime my family when Emma wakes up for the day, usually around 5 or 5.30 a.m. I really hope she starts to sleep in a liiiittle more haha. She sits there and is quite content while I talk for about an hour before she starts to get fussy and wants to go back to sleep! She's pretty chill and is curious, so she just stares. I call it her poker face because she can really just sit there and stare you down! Emma usually keeps her smiles and giggles for Joel and I, and my mom when we facetime! If she smiles for someone other than us, consider it a great honor :)




I caught her talking on camera, and she just kills me she is so cute.










In this picture I feel like she is saying, "Look at me mom! I feel so pretty in my American outfit!!"













Joel and I have been wondering how these two will be in the future when Emma is bigger. Thus far, this is as close as Cheeto will get to Emma. E has gotten super curious and watches Cheeto all day, so it will be interesting to see how they will be together :)






I would like to end this post with my new favorite picture of Emma! I have been dying to get this new expression of hers on camera. She has been sticking out her lips to make her cheeks look huge and chubby, and I love it!!!

2 notes:

Kerri Andersen said...

1. jane wore that exact same red white and blue dress thing for the 4th of july and 2. i CAN'T believe she can already stand!! jane can't even do that….haha i don't think she will ever walk.

Megan and Jared said...

That last picture is so cute and funny!! What a doll, as always :)