Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Emma Rolls Over!

Woohooo!! To be honest, I was slightly worried Emma wouldn't roll over haha. First time over protective mom I suppose ;) She would just get super frustrated being on her stomach, so I wouldn't put her on her stomach as much as I should have. Then I had the thought, "What if she never rolls over because it is all my fault for not putting her on her tummy?!" Haha I was very overly worried. That is why I have Joel, to get my thoughts back in line ;)

She rolled over a few weeks ago, but I thought I'd share this video anyways because she is too dang cute not to share:


A few days before I took this video, Joel was home and put her on her tummy so she could play. We turn around to get dinner started, then I hear Joel say, "Umm Mollie? I think Emma just rolled over. I put her on her stomach and now she is on her back..." Haha I think it is funny we missed her first time rolling over... oh well ;)

(Yes. I know. Emma has some kind of mohawk going on! She DOES have hair... just very little surrounding that mohawk!!! Her hair is basically fuzzy, with it being thicker in the middle. When we facetime my family, the way the light is on her head only shows that mohawk, and it makes my family laugh pretty good.)

2 notes:

Jenna said...

She has so much to say! What a sweetheart :)

Shantel said...

What a darling girl! It always amazes me when babies first learn to roll over. It seems like such an incredible thing that they couldn't do it - and now they can! This makes me so baby hungry, it's silly. Oh, and I love her hair - too cute.

(p.s. I think you are a great mom!)