Saturday, February 2, 2013

Well folks...



Sorry I never finished the last week of my blog questions. I procrastinated writing them ahead of time, and we got suuuuuper busy this week. Plus I didn't really feel like answering those questions, so I didn't :) It was a lot of fun writing the questions I did answer, but that dwindled towards the end. I am proud of how much I did do, though!

This week has been ridiculous. Heading to bed late almost every night, and being so tired during the days I could hardly function. 

I would like to say WHY our week has been crazy, but I don't believe it is time to tell the world what we are going through. Our situation can be good, but also can be bad if it doesn't turn out the way we would like it to. We are waiting to hear back from some people... hopefully we will know towards the end of February, and I will be sure to tell all the deets by then.

Sorry this is so vague... just pray for us that our situation will end up well!

1 notes:

Mindy said...

Prayers for sure!! And you can ALWAYS pray that I find a husband! :) I had a lot of fun reading your blogs! Hope all is well!