Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Settle down, it'll all be clear


Today I went and got a facial!! So. Nice. Joel surprised me with one for Christmas! It was about to expire, so I had to use it soon. I have never really had one before, so I was suuuper nervous to go today for some reason! Yep. I am a 22 year old girl that has never had a facial. The language barrier is always there, whether they speak good English or not, it is still tough sometimes. I want to speak Swedish soooo bad, but it is a lot tougher than I thought!

Anyways, the last time I had a full body massage was nice. A woman that didn't speak any English had this little room down in her basement. She was good, a massage is a massage and still nice to me... but this place was legit though! I was impressed. I got such a nice massage and facial cleaning thing... I walked out of there so content. The thought kept on coming to me, "Why on earth did I not do this sooner??! I had three months to do this!"

For those of you that don't know... I am obsessed with smells. Every time I walk past someone that smells good, I am in heaven. I love the way our cat smells too, on the left side of her neck. TMI?.. I am also obsessed with Joel's smell. Not his cologne, but his natural musk. I think I tell him 100 times a day how good he smells. Even when we kiss he smells and tastes good. I am addicted to his smell. 

When I got my facial today, she put a mask on my face and this mask smelled GOOD. Like, I was in heaven. When I got home I told Joel he HAD to come and smell how good my face smelled. 

After a while it was ok, but then the smell of my face got in the way of me being able to smell his face. Make sense?? I couldn't smell his smell because my face was so strong. 

That was our day today. First world problem? Yep ;)

3 notes:

McKinzie said...

I won a free massage for operation graduation and I have been addicted ever since!

Haley said...

Mollie I loved this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha I enjoyed reading about your love of smells :)

Shantel said...

I'm 25 and I've never had a facial. Although I seriously am considering after reading this. So fun.