Saturday, February 16, 2013

He's Just Not That Into You

Currently I am sitting at the entrance of a YSA (young single adult) dance. Joel and I were asked to help out, since we are married folk. We have been helping with the admission and stuff. It is rather nice, since there are about 300+ people here, and Joel knows about 95% of them. Kinda overwhelming to meet all these people that somehow know Joel! But it has been a blast... seeing old faces and meeting new people! To help time go by faster, I have been painting my nails haha!

Joel and I have been cuddling all day and watching two movies, well.. kinda. I was determined to watch a chick flick, and Joel has a hard time with those. We are kinda opposite that way. I have a hard time watching intense action movies and basically crawl up Joel's arm because it is too intense for me. Joel has a hard time with girly movies. Mostly the parts where something dramatic is happening, and he can't STAND  knowing what is going to happen. If something is going to happen and someone is going to get caught for instance. He has a hard time with that certain kind of drama.

We were watching He's Just Not That Into You and he didn't even make it halfway through before he had to leave. I thought it was hilarious, and made me realize I will need my girl nights for sure. I have only really had one since coming here, and it was a huge breath of fresh air! I love Joel, but ya just gotta have your girl nights ya know?? It really hit me today that I will have a hard time watching certain movies with Joel, and need to reserve those certain movies for my girl friends... I think it is funny that Joel can watch it and not make fun of it, but during instances he can't stand the drama.
We then watched Click, and got to the part where he got suuuper fat before we had to leave for this YSA dance. I am dying during this dance thingy, because I don't know how it ends. I haven't seen it, and I think it came out in 2007ish?



PS- I have to be SUPER careful when I stalk people on intagram. Has anyone else noticed how easy it is to accidentally double tap a picture? The worst is when I don't even know the person, and I have to unlike it...  Maybe it isn't too big of a deal, but I hate getting caught stalking people haha!

2 notes:

Shantel said...

Fun to be at a YSA dance! I totally feel you about the need for girls nights. Sometimes it is just what you need. Also, that comment about Instagram is so funny!

Mariana Patterson said...

Sounds fun!! I totally know what you mean when looking at people's Instas..haha awkward. Love you!