Sunday, July 12, 2015

First Lake Swim of the Summer


Oh geez she has the cutest little face!!


Trying to get as much sand off her as I could... It drove me crazy!!!



A couple weeks ago it got so WARM here in Sweden. The only thing I wanted to do was go swimming, because it was finally warm enough! "Finally!! Summer is here!!!!! I need to take advantage of this warm weather while it is here!" Was all I could think about! You know you're turning Swedish when you say you have to go outside to take advantage of the good weather, because those good days don't come very often ;) We are still working on getting a car at the moment, so it is hard to go some places! I called up my awesome in-laws and we headed to a lake by their house. We love spending time with them, and Emma loves them so much! 

Emma took a few minutes to get used to the water, but once she did she loved it! Walking in the waves and sand was a bit hard for her, so every time she fell over she cried for one of us to help her up haha! I had a hard time getting used to sand being everywhere... I think I need to toughen up and get used to it! Oh how I love watching Emma experience things for the first time, one of my favorite things of this whole parent deal :)

0 notes: