Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Liebster Award

I am pretty positive I have done something like this before on my blog, but I couldn't find it. Plus it gives me something fun to blog about. But hey! I felt like doing it again because I think it is fun! It's an award circulating the blogging world that is a great way to get to know more bloggers and find new and exciting blogs to follow. Thanks Ali for the nomination!



THE RULES
provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
post 11 facts about yourself
answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
nominate 5 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award
write 11 questions for them to answer
let the nominees know that you have nominated them


11 FACTS
1. After two years of marriage, Joel and I have never had a fight, argument, or raised our voices at each other.
2. We had a long distance relationship that consisted of only skype for 10 MONTHS. We were physically together only 8 weeks total before we got married.
3. I am a clean freak, and like to clean the kitchen and house the way I want it. Joel does the cooking ;)
4. I can't walk and drink at the same time. Joel thinks it is hilarious because he has to always wait for me.
5. I subconsciously cross my big toe over my little toe. I just realized I was accidentally doing it right now....
6. I did ballet growing up and drove down to Ogden 30 minutes away, 5 or 6 times a week. Gosh I miss those days.
7. I have super dry skin and rarely get zits.
8. I almost had blood poisoning on a church history trip I went on.
9. I have four sisters, and Joel has four brothers.
10. Joel and I LOVE and are obsessed with healthy Vemma products, and drink them everyday.
11. I wake up every morning with a different song in my head.


THE QUESTIONS
1. WHAT IS ONE ITEM YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT? I would say my phone, but it wouldn't turn on the other day so now I don't have a phone... and I am obviously still alive. So I guess right now I would say the computer! Sad how attached we are to the internet these days..
2. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP? Gosh I just like to shop. Right now it would probably be KappAhl since they have sooo many cute baby clothes! For myself probably H&M. (Even though Joel doesn't agree because he doesn't like their quality. He's a quality over quantity type of guy)
3. HOW DID YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND MEET? Please read HERE. There is too much to write in this little blog post.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HEALTHY FOOD? Since Joel and I are on the Paleo diet right now, our favorites are sweet potatoes and bacon. Is bacon healthy? Depends on how you look at it ;) Paleo style= yes!! Joel also ameks delicious Thai food that is all Paleo and I LOVE that. I love curry!
5. WHERE IS THE MOST AMAZING PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? For my for my high school senior trip I was able to go on a church history tour that was 19 days long with 50 kids on a bus and we went through 25 states I think. On that tour we went to the Kirtland Temple that is open to visitors and now run by the RLDS church. We walked through the temple on the main floor led by a lady that knew the guy who was in charge of our tour. Since she knew him (he has done this tour 30+ times) she let us up on the top floor where Joseph Smith received the doctrine and covenants. The spirit on that top floor where not a whole lot of people get to visit was beyond amazing. There aren't many instances where I have felt the spirit stronger.
6. WHAT IS YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE TV SHOW? Joel and I watched all seasons and episodes of White Collar. Personally, I am obsessed with Downton Abbey!! I can't wait for September when the next season comes out.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO WORKOUT? I absolutely LOVE kettlebells. I took 10 classes from Tommy Blom where I learned all about the technique of kettlebells, and different work outs and exercises. I feel pretty legit knowing all about it now :)
8. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL? Joel and I stayed up until 1 a.m. last night (and Emma woke up at 5).. what is your guess?
9. WHAT IS A QUOTE THAT INSPIRES YOU? "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." and "Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections." (I feel like this describes our marriage really well by the way) and one last quote.. "Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know Christ will want to know Christ because they know you."
10. WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH? Females are: Emma Stone, Rachael McAdams, Blake Lively, . Males are: Richard Armitage, Matt Bomer, Ryan Reynolds...
11. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE? Probably the shower curtain curving in and touching me while I shower.



I PICK THESE 5 FOR THE NOMINATION
Shantel Peaden. Her blog is private, but she blogs about her super cute family and their daily lives!
Kerri Andersen. She blogs about her family. I love the way she writes, she is hilarious and I always look forward to her posts!
Megan Rose also has a private blog, and she mainly writes about her chubby little boy!
Jenna Browning blogs about life. I love how open and honest she is in her blog!
Kiana Probst. Her blog is anything from crafts, life, food, and running. She is SUPER crafty! I wish she would send me some crafty vibes!

1 notes:

Shantel said...

I love reading things like these, Molly. And thanks for nominating me. You are so sweet. I'm in a bit of a blogging slump - but maybe I'll try to post about this. Or maybe it'll get me to post the other 5 posts that I'm behind on. *sigh* oh well. I loved reading about you though!