Thursday, June 19, 2014

Emma at 3 and 1/2 Months

I know I post a lot of pictures of this little girl, especially on instagram. I'm kind of obsessed with her, ok?? I would hope so, since I am her mom. I figured I will post as many pictures as I want, and those that don't want to see that many pictures don't have to follow me ;)

Here are a few pictures that describe what's going on in our lives:



Emma is sitting up super well! We barely have to hold her so she doesn't topple over, but she is very sturdy and has great posture. 
We've started a new trick where Emma is laying down and I grab her hands to pull her up to sitting position. 

From sitting position, she then stands up! Today she stood up with Joel for a good two minutes. We are such proud parents ;) My favorite thing is she somehow knows she is doing awesome! When she stands up she gets this huge grin on her face like she is saying, "Look mamma and pappa I am so cool, I did it again!!"


Emma is still quite obsessed with herself and can stare into her reflection all day if we let her. When we move into a bigger apartment I want to get a mirror in her room so she can look and giggle all day.


The other day she took a super long nap, and I felt so bad because we had to wake her up. She was too dang cute and of course we couldn't resist taking a picture of her!


As a family, we've been able to grill a lot this summer so far! Probably one of my new favorite things to do. It is so wonderful to relax and enjoy each other's company, and especially hold and coo over the cute babies. We've been grilling pineapple to put on our hamburgers, and let me just say... it is my new favorite food. I might have had two hamburgers... or three... and out ate all the guys... hehe ;)


Last weekend we celebrated being married for two years! Crazy how time flies. We went out to dinner and just enjoyed each other's company while Joel's parents babysat. 
So far in our relationship we have lived in three different apartments in two different cities, bought a cat, had a baby, became certified scuba divers, done crossfit, completed the Lego Indiana Jones game together, survived two Swedish winters (barely, it seems like), helped support each other through our financial problems, survived 10 months of skyping long distance before we got married, and many other things. I love living my life with this man.

1 notes:

Megan and Jared said...

Keep posting pictures!!!! Don't you love when they learn new things? It is the best thing ever for a parent I've decided :)