Friday, May 27, 2011

Forgive me if I stutter

Here is a blog post I recently found and loved! Most of the time we are our hardest critics, and it gets tough. Satan puts us down so much! I just wanna say: STUPID SATAN. Why do you make me feel so worthless, insecure, down, and sad?? 
There is one person who will love us unconditionally, and lead us to eternal happiness and PURE joy. Christ is the only way, and He will never desert us or put us down. I am so glad I am apart of the true church! He cares about each of us individually. No matter what we look like :)


http://breclawson.blogspot.com/2011/05/fyi.html


people aren't going to define you by your looks... it's whats on the inside that counts.  as in when people meet you and spend time with you then think about you later they aren't going to say things like....

oh she's that girl with the muffin top.
oh the one with the crooked bottom teeth?
you know.... that lady with the big feet
she's that guys girlfriend.... with chubby knees

do you see what i'm saying? we (and when i say we i mean i) need to realize that in the end we are going to be remembered for our personalities, our friendships, the things we accomplish, the lives we impacted and so on and so on..... not by our weird shaped ears, mouse brown roots or fat fingers.

SO STOP PICKING YOURSELF APART .............




When I blog-stalk others, they seem to say what is on my mind in an extremely creative and cute way. I like to read what others have to say! I apologize if I post others blogs too much. I love it too much :)

2 notes:

Megan and Jared said...

This is such a good post isn't it? Haha this girl and her hubby are in our ward. They are way fun!

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Haha yeah she sounds way cute! Let her know I really like her blog! :)