Thursday, May 26, 2011

You always want what you can't have

Things have been going well here! We haven't been doing too much, just trying to help out with the families we're staying with.
Heather has the most intense family for sure! Their kids are Wilma, 4 and Oscar, 2 with one due the first week of July. Oh, and did I mention they're also trying to move? While my family is gone during the day, I go over and help out as much as I can. Their kids are SO CUTE. I have taken a lot of pictures of them! But they don't know boundaries very well.
For example: Today I let Wilma listen to my ipod and I guess she really loved it because she started jumping on me and climbing all over! THEN while she was sitting on my lap... She looked me in the eye, shoved my cheeks together, and started kissing me like crazy!! Oscar saw she was getting excited and had to get in on the action. So he ended up trying to climb on my lap as well and head butted me to my face. Man I just love those kids!

One thing the Swedes know how to do really well is feed us everything. Here I thought I was going to Sweden, get tan, work out and come home. Little did I know it would be very windy, very cold, and they would feed us treats constantly!
Yesterday we also went to a concert! As it turns out this guy, Marcoolio, tries to be funny. They all wore footsie pajamas. Of course it was all in Swedish but still! We had too much fun making fun of him and taking pictures!
Not much else has happened! We're trying to plan a trip to travel somewhere, we haven't exactly decided yet.
I've added some pictures, I hope you enjoy them!!
Kelsey LOVED it. She was joking that she having more fun than she's going to have on her wedding

Yesss that is Marcoolio


Marcoolio performed at the huge amusement park in Gothenburg, about 40 minutes away from where we live. Not only was it fun, but gorgeous of course!

The Hulldins won 10 lbs of chocolate! No biggie.

This is Wilma, and she LOVES snails.


From my apartment to Heathers is only a 10 minute walk! This is the one day I was not forced to wear a jacket because it was so cold.

In Sweden there are a lot of lakes. This one has a lighthouse in the distance! Heather and I want to go get a closer look next week.

0 notes: