Saturday, May 7, 2011

Don't Play With Snakes

Life is fragile.
Yesterday, someone I've known my whole life passed away.
He wasn't extremely close to me... But it definitely put life in perspective.
Since I had moved away to college I hadn't seen my good ol neighbor in quite some time! I had just heard he decided to move back home to die due to cancer. Would that be tough? Knowing you were on your death bed, just waiting to pass on?...


Dear Scott,
I will miss seeing you (in your levi shorts and white legs) get up way early to water your lawn since you wouldn't get a sprinkling system.
I will miss you making fun of me and teasing me every chance you got.
I will miss your smiling face that never fails.
I will miss your kindness.

Now you're in a better place and pain free. Thanks for being such a great neighbor all these years, and being a great, wonderful, cheerful person to talk with. You will be missed.

2 notes:

luvmorgansky said...

Oh my gosh I know who you are talking about. Life is fragile. I just called my mom because he is related to us. So sad!

herlittlefeet said...

Mollie, so sorry to hear about your friend. Love you kiddo!! Your favorite Aunt, Jayne