Thursday, February 3, 2011

Summer... Any time now...

Recent Thoughts In The Back Of My Mind:
-I'm anxious to feel warm, for more than a few minutes.
-I am very much in the mood to cuddle. To have someone to hold, for a long long time.
-Double stuffed oreos are the best! Thank you Kelsey for buying them.
-I hate asking men out.
-Congrats on the mission call Zack Butterfield! The people of Mexico City will be very lucky to have you!
-Jazz, you disappoint me.
-LOVE my newly made bed!!
-I haven't been to one Aggie basketball game this season.
-This cough really needs to disappear. Quickly.
-Kelsey. . . . your sheets on your bed always come untucked. You should work on that.
-Kamille Clifford: It was nice texting you for a few minutes yesterday. Always a pleasure.
-love the songs 'Heaven' by Brandi Carlile, 'Blow Away' by A Fine Frenzy, 'The Artist' by The Hush Sound.
-wish I still played soccer.
-Should I chop my hair?
-Here's a funny thought I swiped from a facebook friend:
Man driving down road.
Woman driving up same road.
They pass each other.
Woman yells out window, PIG!
Man yells out window, DUMB BLOND!
Man rounds next curve.
Man crashes into a HUGE PIG in middle of road and dies.
Thought of the day: If only men would just listen.

4 notes:

Anonymous said...

i am so happy i made this post. seriously, text me anytime! i am actually positive there is something going on in my life you would love to be in on...

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Uh, I would text you if I knew who you were!f

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

Mollie, that was me...i don't know why it won't say my name. that's weird

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Ha I thought it was you. I shall text you fo sho and get that update!