Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fidelity

LOVE is in the air.
Or is it?
For some, or for most??


Just so you know, I need to stop trying to catch my razor when it falls in the shower.
It just doesn't end great.
Well I've had nothing much to say the past week, as you can probably tell.
Brad has about 6 more weeks left of the mish, and I'm getting extremely nervous. He wants to come home with no ties or commitments, and that makes me the most nervous! Because while he's been serving, I've been home watching him learn and grow so much, and I've grown to love and respect him even more! Soooo I guess you can say I'll just be playing it all by ear, which is nothing new. Missions are such an awesome thing, I look up to everyone that has served an honest and faithful mission. Oh I have a question, and I'm just thinking out loud but feel free to answer with your opinion! If a guy has been saying, "Love you Mollie Rose", since January 8th, he means it right?? But two or three months ago he told you he didn't want any commitments when he was to return home.... what on earth is going through his head?? Just answer this simple question and my life will be complete.
The plan for Sweden is still in action! I'm just workin my life away. Thats why nothing is new! I currently have two jobs, and looking for a third. The reason to that madness is because they are both evening part-time jobs! And I need a morning job if I want to pay for Sweden... And school after that....
Oh, I went to a dance party last night! Yeah it was a blast!! I've decided dances bring out a lot in people. I mean, Halloween is now an excuse for girls to dress like a skank, right? NO IT SHOULD NOT BE. I left the Mardi Gras regretting nothing, and I had a ton of fun. There were a bunch of people I knew. A couple examples : Old roommates that I absolutely love (yes Kamille, this post goes out to you again), art major friends (we should be a family, just so you know)... yeah you get the idea. 




This is me and my father at a jazz game! Love him :)
All in all, life is great and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 notes:

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

i love when i make your blog.

Gaby said...

Oh the everlasting mystery that is boys.
I think 'love you ___" is different than "I love you ___". The first I take to be oh a more friendly term, just friends sort of thing. Whereas the second is a lot more serious, more commitment and feeling behind it. Good luck with your missionary Mollie! I'm in the same boat. But things will play out as they should:)

The Jensen's said...

2 jobs??? Where on earth are you working? And don't worry about love, you are both still young. If it is meant to be it will all work out. Just keep living your life and praying about things and it will all work out
Love you cuz!

PS When do I get to see you again??? It has been too long!