Friday, January 28, 2011

I like Feet?

Well to tell you all the truth I like my feet. And just feet in general. I have no idea why people are self conscious about their feet... 
When I eventually get married (which is not anytime soon... I hope you all know), I'm actually looking forward to rubbing my husbands feet. 
Feel free to think I'm weird, but I'm oddly very excited about it!

Now I'm finally going home this weekend!
I can't wait.
Did I ever mention how much I LOVE my family??
Its weird being away from them for so long, Sweden is going to be a killer.
But still such an awesome experience at the same time!!
I've had to work the past 3 Sundays (hard I know, right??) and couldn't go to church, or home.
Since I got this second job, its been tough on my Golden Corral job.
I love working there, don't get me wrong... I just changed my availability date, and Golden Corral didn't work me once this week. Not once.
I was extremely sad and frustrated! I need to work people... Like everyone else haha.

Tonight I was on a date, and we played a fun game! I'll try to explain it, and post some pictures so you'll hopefully get an idea.
Jared attempting to bite the bag.
A paper bag is set in the middle of a room (that is easily tear-able), and each person reaches down and bites it.... Without touching the floor with their hands, knees, etc. Feet and only :)
After you bite the bag, you tear off a little section. Eventually the bag gets smaller and smaller, like you see in the picture.
There were only 4 of us, but the girls won! The first to fall is out, which happened to be my date ha!
Haha I made fun of him soooo bad. Hopefully he will ask me out again after that!
I'd highly recommend this game, it was a blast.
While I was reaching down with my mouth, my jaw popped. And it still hurts... darn it.
So if you do play, be careful!
It can get dangerous.

Next we made snowmen... out of ice cream! Haha they were really pathetic looking snowmen, but extremely fun.
We used sour gummy worms as the hair and mouth, and bottle caps for eyes!
This is Kyle and Heidi, my neighbors. Theirs was really masculine looking I believe... and squat.

0 notes: