Sunday, February 27, 2011

Legitimate Taste Tester

I am officially my younger sisters food tester! And let me tell ya, she ain't that bad at cooking. Tonight she made a different kind of brownies, and dang were they fantastic!!
Why is it some food makes me crave milk sooo bad?........
I had a reeeeally weird dream last night. I wish I could remember it, I'm terribly sorry I can't.
Today my aunt and uncle came home from their mission! It was wonderful to see them.
I saw them rarely as it was, it almost wasn't weird seeing them.
I'm so impressed that they decided to serve a mission together, I am planning on it with my future husband!
It won't be for quite a while, but I'm looking forward to it :)

Speaking of missions...
Today was my good friend Micquellyn  Johansen's farewell.
This picture is of her and her brother. She is a year older than me, and him a year yonger.
They got their calls on the same day, and are going to the same country.
Holy cow she did such an amazing job on her talk!!!
Watch out Guatemala, you not only have one wonderful missionary coming your way, but two!!
She has such a deep love for our Savior and is so willing to serve Him, she is definitely my inspiration.
Today she talked about characteristics of our savior and God, and it hit me really strong.
He really does love each and every single one of us so much, it amazes me.
I have treasured talking with Micquellyn these past few months, I deeply regret I didn't take the time to know her sooner.
Just talking with her via facebook, she's helped me out a lot guy-wise and more.
She is such a caring, loving, and selfless person!
Her future husband is darn lucky, I'm not gonna lie.

Love ya Micquellyn! See ya in 1.5.

1 notes:

{M}icquellyn said...

Mollie Rose!! You are the sweetest girl in the whole wide world!! I was totally thinking the same thing about you today!! I was like, why didn't we stock each other sooner dang it!! You are amazing and I definitely look forward to writing you on my mission :) We'll keep this inspiring each other thing up for sure! I'll need your help for sure! I love your sweet spirit and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you :) It's going to be amazing!!