Friday, January 22, 2016

William's Blessing

While my parent's were visiting, Joel gave William a name and a blessing in church on January 3rd, 2016. We had so many of Joel's family come and support us, and it was extra nice to have my parent's there as well! Right after Joel gave William his blessing, little Will smiled up at everyone. Joel said it was such a sweet and tender moment! I feel so grateful to have such a happy baby!! Trying to finish the food after church was a little crazy... I have no idea where Emma was or what she was doing. She was off running around somewhere and playing I guess! Here are a few pictures I took while waiting for the food to be ready after the blessing:

Joel and his cute cousin Leo


Grandpa sneaking in kisses as much as he could ;)


Joel's sweet aunts Emma-Karin and Malena


My sweet Mother-in-'love' is so cute at decorating


My only request was my mom to make a cheese ball, and gosh was it good!!^^


"FEED ME MOM!!!" Poor William was starving because he just took a 3 or 4 hour nap!


Joel's brother and his cute wife Eva



My goal of the day was to get at least one family picture of all of us on William's blessing day. We didn't have time and by the time I remembered it was dark outside, so I was super sad and decided not to take any. When we got home I told my mom how sad I was that I didn't get a family picture of the 4 of us, she made us get dressed back in our church clothes to take some pictures haha! So, here is the result ;)

Emma was being quite the turd. Also, William's face here ;)


0 notes: