Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snow Day!!

Her eyelashes though... I am beyond jealous!!

The winters where we live on the West coast of Sweden aren't too great, I'll be honest. I've now experienced four winters here and Sweden, and so far this winter has been the best so far. We actually have SNOW, and lots of it! Well not a whole lot to what I'm used to in northern Utah, but I'm quite happy with how much we have. The west coast winters are very humid, since it stays just above or just below freezing. Having strong winds blowing horizontally with snow mixed rain right around freezing is the worst. Those are the words Joel just described Gothenburg, he's pretty passionate about hating the slushy and grey winters.

Lucky for us it has been below freezing for a little more than a week!! It has been beyond beautiful, and I am sad that it will start to get a bit warmer and all turn to slush now. Well, it was pretty while it lasted! I couldn't resist taking Emma outside, even though it was so cold. I knew the snow wouldn't last, so I tried to make the most of it by taking her out. She didn't really enjoy it, I think she will more next year when she's older... hopefully ;) It doesn't help that William was super fussy so I had a hard time balancing the two of them. I wish I could have shown Emma how to go out and play in the snow, but I couldn't. I kept thinking over and over, "Gosh I wish Joel was here to help me!" There's hope for next year, right?! ;)

"Emma, come here!!"


Then she starts running as fast as her little legs could carry her in her snowsuit ;)


She had completely lost it by this point. I just wanted a picture!!! I guess I got one haha

0 notes: