Sunday, April 3, 2011

April. May. June. July. School?

Here is a few updates on my current life:
A) My dad is really sick at the moment with pneumonia. Please include him in your prayers.
1) Not being in school this past semester has made me miss it. I miss learning now that I have a goal in mind!
2) If you didn't know, I'm planning on being getting a graduates degree in Art Therapy.
3) In other words: I'm thinking about helping out kids (maybe adults) through art! Possibly at Primary Children's, or through LDS family services. I haven't looked into it all quite yet, its all still new to me! I figure I love working with people and I love art, so why not? And it feels good :)
4) Brad gets off his plane at 10:30 a to the m tomorrow (SUNDAY!!)
5) General Conference. Nuff said.
6) I have recently decided I am definitely a night person. I have to stay up late every night, no matter what. But the weird thing is I can wake up in the morning easily. So I guess you can say I don't get a lot of sleep...
7) I love my coworkers at Golden Corral. Sure all the senior citizens that come in are hilarious and they go on and on about their dead cats... I love them, but my coworkers are awesome.
8) Favorite song of the week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmLoppYXkoM
9) Recently I've been going through an "I hate makeup month". I guess I haven't been wearing a lot lately because 4 people noticed tonight at work I was wearing some! My manager jumped when he saw me and thats the first thing he said. Weird.
10) I'm really not a gold-jewelry-wearing person. Not one bit.
11) Working. Working. Working. So flippin much. Sweden is going to be soooo worth it!!
12) Josh Browning: this blog post is for you.
13) On Thursday, April 14th at approximately 12:30 I will be getting the final crown on my darn tooth! Bout time to be done with this mess if I must say so myself.
14) Megamind and Tangled= my two favorite movies at the moment.
15) Alma 60:20-23 :)