Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Dear Mother,

I love you very much, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
I know I've blogged about you before, but I think its time to do it again.
Everyone has trials in their life, and I'm sorry cancer is the one you had to deal with.
Having cancer wasn't part of your plan, or at least I hope it wasn't.
I hated coming home from school and walking strait up to your room to see if you were ok, and to see you lying almost lifeless on the bed... was hard to watch.
I am very glad that part of our life is over now, and we can move on stronger than we were before.
Do you still have that one eyelash, by the way?
My mom has really short eyelashes. She lost most of them due to chemotherapy BUT one. And now it's longer than the rest!
One thing I did learn while you were sick was the act of selflessness, and service.
We had free food brought to our house for almost a year! Can't beat that.
People were serving us constantly, and it really has made an impression on my mind to do better, and try to be a better person.
I know you're having a hard time with your teaching job and your calling in church, but you can do it!!
The school year is almost over.... close I believe.

Just know that I love you forever and always :)

0 notes: