Friday, March 25, 2011

Taylor Swift U R Mi Heero

First of all I would like to start off dedicating this blog post to Kelsey Donaldson.
For those of you who don't know her:
-She is definitely one of a kind. -She has been my best friend for three years, and we've known each other since kindergarten. -We are almost completely opposite in every way.

Anyways she has a man downstairs. Not just any man, a REAL one. Like, a potential man! Its weird seeing her happy all the time, I'm not gonna lie. I can tell if she's comfortable around him when she teases me to no end, and doesn't feel bad about it. For heavens sake she made soup for him tonight! It stunk up our apartment worse than the last time she made fish...
Mad and Kamille, do you remember when she made fish last year? It was bad, I don't know how you could forget it.
Well Colby (this so call man downstairs just in case you forgot) is an awesome guy. He treats Kelsey with so much respect and has a love for the gospel which I admire.
Lets just say Kelsey found a keeper for sure!

 In the words of Forest Gump: That's all I have to say about that.

1 notes:

Madeline said...

Oh my... you did not tell me this last night!! Why am I so out of the loop?

And who can forget the fish incident?? :)

I miss you guys!