Saturday, April 9, 2011

i Stepped in A bowl of Pudding

I may or may not have worn a bright pink gross thing roller skating.
AND.... I don't know what I'm doing here.
This is such a grosss picture, I have no idea why on earth I'm posting it.
I had a blast, but now that I look at it... why didn't anyone tell me how gross I looked?!

Well. Enough about that.
Why am I not asleep?
Why is my head pounding?
Why did I get proposed to 3 times this week?
Why was this man who proposed to me 92 years old?
AND why was this at Golden Corral??
I keep telling him I'd think about it.
Then he told me he could offer me a lot of money... hummm...
This is my roommate Brittani (Berrrrrrnice Dahling) and myself.
We made a goal to go on 2 or 3 hikes a week before school ends!
We only made two this week due to the weather.
Snow=LAME
Don't get me wrong, I love Logan weather where it is warm 1.5 months out of the  9 months during the school year.
HINT: there may or may not have been sarcasm in my voice.

YAY for good weather!! And hikes.

0 notes: