Saturday, April 23, 2011

Life. Is. Amazing.

I am very completely and happily satisfied with life right now.

Brad and I are doing fairly well... I'm not complaining ;)
Sweden is coming along- less than 3 WEEKS! 
Summer is CLOSE
Got into some classes for the fall. Some.
We had a roommate Easter party! It was a success. Sure I got a LOT of strange things... oh well.
I have decided I'm really going to miss Golden Corral! I've grown to love all the customers that come in, and I've loved serving them
My family is healthy and back to normal- finally. My dad was really sick for a week or two with pneumonia and I'm GLAD its over.
With Autumn leaving on her mission, Kelsey almost getting engaged, me and Heather dating, and Haley leaving for Ukraine it has been crazy trying to get together. I'm glad I will see them on Tuesday. In two weeks! 
Roommate easter dinner!


We were exhausted after.





Love the Satchel. 

I got underwear in my basket! Yah..

They liked bitting my silly-putty

Don't ask...


This would be my bum. and my xxxxxxlarge underwear.

0 notes: