Thursday, September 3, 2015

Joel's 2nd Crossfit Competition

Last weekend was quite a busy one! I took my friend Alyssa (who was visiting from the states for the week) back to the airport at 4:30 on Saturday morning. Joel then had his competition so we dropped off Emma at the in-laws and headed into Gothenburg! After Joel's competition we hurried home and got ready for the wedding reception later that night! I don't know how we squished that much into one day, but we did it!

Joel did SUPER great at his competition. Especially considering the fact that his parter ended up coming down with a fever the night before, so an hour or two before the competition started he happened to find someone to team up with! Phew!! I was worried he wouldn't be able to compete! It was SO NICE to relax and take pictures of him competing without Emma there wanting to be held the whole time, like in his last competition. I loved being able to support and focus on him 100% ;)

Here are some pictures I took, it was hard to narrow them down!

This is Joel's partner Maria. While one would do one workout, the other would do something else then they would switch. I'm just glad it wasn't me working out!!! These guys are beasts!


Definitely my favorite picture! He set a personal record here during the snatch! Woot woot!!




Poor Joel was SO tired after all the workouts he had to do! But he completed them all, and I am oh so proud of him!!

0 notes: