Monday, May 11, 2015

Our 3rd Apartment

WE ARE MOVING! At the end of May... to a bigger apartment where Emma will have her own room, yay!!! Before we started packing today, I took a few pictures of our apartment so I can remember where we lived for a little more than a year and a half. Even though we are staying in the same apartment building, just moving around the corner the new apartment will be super similar... I thought I'd take pictures anyways ;) 


I had lots of plans of what to hang up in our room, but our walls were SOLID cement and we couldn't hang anything up :(





This wall is my favorite in the whole apartment. I love how it came together, plus everyone who visits loves looking at the pictures and finding out the story behind it.





We have a cute little balcony. Emma loves to go out there and watch the big kids playing in the middle of our apartment complex.

Don't look too closely at our bookshelf.. haha! We had to hurry and baby proof the bottom two rows, thus resulting in a messy bookshelf ;)


This is a painting I did for Joel. You can see the rest of my paintings and art HERE







4 notes:

Mindy said...

Super, super cute! Have you ever tried command stripes on the cement walls??

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

I don't think we have them here in Sweden! At least not that I know of! 😕

Shantel said...

What a lovely home Mollie. I love how you captured both Joel and Emma in your home, just like they would be during a normal day. It makes it feel so real and beautiful. You have a fantastic eye for photography and a beautiful home. I'm excited to see your new place.

Crystal said...

I love your apartment. So. Darn. Cute.