Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Emma's 6 Month Pictures

Recently I have been messing around with lightroom, especially since my cute little model is sitting up so well! There are so many new options of taking pictures of her. If you couldn't tell, I am having way to much fun  :) mwahahaha. 

It was a rare day the sun was out, and of course I had to take advantage of the nice day! Our little girl is 6 months old and I can't believe it.

Probably my most favorite picture for sure!
Telling me her whole life story
Her cheeks are my absolute favorite.
She sat up the whole time, except for the last few minutes. I am such a proud mom!

4 notes:

Mindy said...

Mollie, these photographs look amazing! You have done a fantastic job! In addition, you've made a beautiful baby too! The last picture is my favorite. Ha! :)

Kerri Andersen said...

so sweet! and i love her bow and outfit :) what a DOLL!

Madeline said...

She's gorgeous! I want one! ;)

Shantel said...

She is so beautiful! I love the photos - you are so talented. You'll love looking back at these.