Thursday, January 6, 2011

It. Is. Official.

SWEDEN
IS
OFFICIAL
EVERYONE.
I've had the hardest time containing my excitement, but I just can't hold it back any longer.
We leave MAY 12, 2010.
Is it just me, or is that extremely soon??
It is time to start planing this (hopefully) wonderful trip!
Like I said a little while ago we're going to be staying with TJ's family and friends.
I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me and my friends!
I would also love to thank Alyssa and her father who bought our tickets.
There will be 4 of us total, for almost THREE whole months.
More like two and a half, but still!
I can't wait to get out there and meet people.
There is no turning back now :)

4 notes:

Sarah Wickman said...

What city in Sweden? My friend Ingrid is from Uppsala, a suburb of Stockholm.

Gaby said...

Wow, that is awesome Mollie! I'm so excited for you!!!

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

I can't remember what city it is haha! I know it is about 4 hours away from Stockholm, in a very small town.

luvmorgansky said...

How Freaking exciting! I am pretty sure you need a chaperone!