Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 04 – A habit that you wish you didn’t have

                                            A habit I wish I didn't have.... I don't really know. I've been racking my brain all day, with no luck. Finally I started asking people. Like my roommates, and my wonderful mother. My roommate told me she didn't know me well enough, and I've lived with her for a year and a half!! How could she NOT know me. *cough *cough KELSEY.

                  AND my mom hung up on me, which was no help at all. I mean, who really hangs up on their daughter that they rarely see?! Not to mention I'm the favorite child, obviously.


So I was left to figure this one out on my own. A habit that I HATE hate hate HATE that I have: I have extremely dry lips and I pick at them. They're always dry, and I have yet to find a chap stick that really works! I hate this habit. With a passion. 

2 notes:

herlittlefeet said...

use mentholatum and drink a lot more water! Love ya!!

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Thanks cous!