Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 01 – A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Myself and Joshua Hall
Oh dear where to start... I would have to say this is a pretty recent picture of myself with one of my most favorite people EVER. (yes I know you already saw this picture but oh well you get to see it again because I LOVE it)
ANYWAYS....
Fact numba 1) I like my feet, or just feet in general. They don't bug me or gross me out. In fact, I kinda look forward to the day when I get to rub my husbands feet.
2) I love to smell my hair, especially when I'm bored. Now you can tell if I'm bored if I start smelling my hair.
3)I love classical music. Especially the music I use to dance to in ballet.
4) My first concert was The Wiggles! It was in 6th grade and I was super embarrassed to be going, I even remember walking through the halls with my head down knowing where I was heading. Once I got there with my dads side of the family, it was an amazing concert and I had a blast!!
5) I love my hair. Everyone tries to get me to cut it, and I know I would regret it. So I don't :)
6) Every time I drive home with Kelsey we sing to The Beatles at the top of our lungs. We currently have EVERY SINGLE word down on the album "Sargent Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band" down.
7) I rarely get acne. My skin is soooo dry that it dries everything out haha
8) I'm known for my good back rubs and back scratches. I guess I have strong thumbs and long nails!
9) I could be a morning person if I wanted to. I use to be at the beginning of the school year, but yeah it didn't last very long
10) I love my mom, and I'm very grateful for her :) She's a breast cancer survivor and we've been through a lot as a family.
11) I'm not a very bossy person. I like to go with the flow with a lot of things, but I do voice my opinion when needed. 
12) My old lady name is Mildred. My roommates and I all gave each other old lady names. Weird.
13) My favorite movie of all time is "Ever After". Never EVER gets old :)
14) I think a little scruff on a man is VERRRRY attractive. Very.
15) Don't feed me popcorn.

2 notes:

Gaby said...

1- Love the picture. Super cute.
2-I love your hair too. Don't cut it.
3- YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
4- Your mom is amazing, I don't know her, but she's amazing.
5- (This might be a tad more important than all the rest) 'MAN SCRUFF' IS THE BEST!!!! Mmm I'm a fan of that rugged look:)

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

MAN SCRUFF IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST :)