Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 02 – A really good memory



Alyssa and I at the restaurant in Rexburg
Hummmmm..... I had a hard time picking a "really good memory". I finally decided on one, luckily. Man I wish I could redo or relive this memory I enjoyed it sooooo much. At the end of spring semester of 2010, 5 girls and 5 guys traveled about 3 hours up to Ashton, Idaho. Then we arrived at Dave's house, and he being the awesome man he is, took us out on a wagon ride right as the sun was setting. Dave has a million and one of the same dogs, and I forgot what they were called. He had a certain whistle and everything for calling these "cattle herding?" dogs.
When we got back from our "sleigh ride" we ate dinner and played games VERY late into the night on Friday. And to tell you the truth I'm not a big game person, because I'm secretly so competitive on the inside that when I lose I pretend like I'm not, if that makes any sense.We organized rides to fit us all somehow, and got on up there on a Friday night. Her grandparents took us ALL out to dinner in Rexburg, which was very nice.

The gang at mesa falls:)
Wagon ride with Dave! (and heather attempting to learn how to drive)
The next morning we were up bright and early! We did SOOOO much this day, I don't even know where to start. Well I think at the time 10 is PLENTY early after that long night. I awoke to the lovely smell of everything imaginable, and got out there a ridin! 
GORGEOUS
That was also the day I almost faced death. Twice. Dave dared me to jump on the back of Joshua Hall's horse next to the wagon. Little did I know I would almost fall off, and Kera would have to come save me. I turned out alright I guess, but I will NOT be doing it again anytime soon. Today (this is STILL Saturday) was also the day we went to Mesa falls. All the guys had to be all tough and throw ice, which I didn't understand but oh well. Gotta love them, right?? Also on Saturday I had the chance to shoot my first gun! I was horrible. Worse than horrible, if you can imagine. I had a blast, none the less. This was also the day I rode a super smooth horse, and almost fell off again. Lets just say I love horses and it was a blast, but I'm good on riding for a little bit :)
Troy and Kendall. Look at them go....
What a bunch of happy campers!

Troy needs some boots!! Oh how we made fun of him....

I probably loved the puppies more than the horses
One day old puppies

This is when I almost died.... with Kera to the rescue!!
Joshua Hall= stud.

1 notes:

Gaby said...

Oh my goodness! Cute puppies! This looks like so much fun.