Sunday, March 6, 2016

William Michael: 4 Months Old!!


Oh little William. He has been such a little stinker lately!!! But gosh how we love having him in our family. So much personality is starting to come out. This little guy is ridiculously strong. My arms are already sore from holding him up! He is always trying to do things beyond what he can do. If he's laying against me he is always digging his elbows into me trying to sit up. If he's sitting up he is straightening his legs trying to stand up. Once he's standing up the only way I can get him to sit down is by tickling him because his legs are so straight and strong! He doesn't like his little rocking chair or his bumbo chair, so that has made things interesting! He is in his happy place when he can stand up and see everything that is going on around him when we're holding him.


William at four months and Emma at three months. They're definitely siblings!!!


Recently William has found his voice and is screaming all. the. time. If you've watched the Lord of the Ring movies, you know the flying nazgûl animal? Yeah. His scream is high pitched, loud, and sounds exactly like a nazgûl. His screams are so loud and I am now terrified to bring him anywhere, especially when we fly to the states in a month. I just want to get that flight over with.. because he is seriously soooo loud!!!

Here is a Nazgûl from Lord of the Rings. This is what William sounds like!!!

My favorite thing is when William starts to cry after waking up from his nap, he immediately stops and smiles when he hears my voice. I love that he loves me so much. He is such a happy boy when he's not screaming his head off! ;)

William has started to notice his reflection. I like to stand in front of the mirror a lot and just let him laugh and smile at himself. I turn the light on and off in the bathroom and wait for him to find his reflection and start smiling and laughing to himself. He is getting the hang of grabbing onto toys lately! He loves to suck on anything but gets way upset if he loses his toy! I forgot how fun these 'first' things are that babies start to do. William is most happy when he is taking a bath and is getting his diaper changed! He giggles the whole time and it always makes him happy. I don't know how many videos I have of him laughing in the bath tub. He is extremely wiggly lately while I change his diaper... and I would rather change Emma's diaper and that is definitely saying something!!!


Now onto sleeping. This boy is so funny! Last month when he turned three months old he was sleeping all the time on and with me for naps and during the night. As soon as I wrote that blog post I am pretty sure the next day he wouldn't fall asleep on me and wanted to only sleep in his crib. Say whaaat?? Where did my cuddly little boy go?! Now days he still sleeps really well in his crib during the day, but still with me at night. I still get my cuddles in then I guess ;) I'm not ready to transition him to his crib during the night, but within the next few months I probably will be! But not quite yet ;) I want to make sure that once we move to California he will feel safe sleeping with me before I transition him to his crib full time.

Having little William has been so fun and interesting to see how different two of my kids can be. So far the only thing Emma and William have had in common is they both like to sleep in their crib and I think they have the same nose! I've also noticed William loves to sleep with a soft stuffed lion.. Emma is most obsessed with her stuffed animals as well! I find it amazing that for only being 4 months old, babies already have so much personality! I'm definitely most excited for William to be more interactive with Emma.


0 notes: