Friday, March 18, 2016

Emma's 2nd Birthday Party

Oh my sweet Emma. We had such a nice and relaxing party last Saturday with Joel's immediate family. We had a Winnie the Pooh theme party, and it was hard because there wasn't a single decoration I could find here in Sweden. My wonderful mom found all the decorations and mailed it to us! We just had a nice party where we ate Joel's Thai food for dinner, then we ate cake and opened presents. I love how easy going it was just spending time together. 

My sweet SIL Eva came over Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night to help prepare for Emma's party. I wanted to keep things simple, but little did I know how time consuming making characters out of sugar paste would be! It was so nice and fun to make them with Eva, but I still had no idea how long it would take! In the end, I'm so proud of us for trying ;)










My big 2 year old! I did the same picture collage when Emma turned 1


We had Joel's Thai food for dinner and it was amazzzzing




Just ignore my Eeyore that looks more like an octopus ;) playing with sugar paste is a LOT harder than I thought it would be!




The carrot cake!!! I'm so proud how it turned out since this was our first time using sugar paste




She started crying because we put a hat on her...


Farfar cheered her up though!! ;)







Singing happy birthday to Emma in Swedish and English!


This kid has quite the sweet tooth if you couldn't tell





My sweet SIL Eva :)




For some reason I thought this was hilarious haha





She said, "Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna?" when she saw that wrapping paper and grabbed it as fast as she could to open it first!




My favorite present of Emma's... a new fjallraven backpack to travel and fly with!!


I loved helping Emma open her presents! She almost understands how it all works ;)



Saying, "Wow!!!" at her new sparkly shoes!! Just ignore my face ;)



I think this Winnie the Pooh was Emma's favorite gift from my mom from the states!


The Herrey cousins!!!

0 notes: