Wednesday, September 18, 2013

We Finally Know.

I have been waiting for this day my whole entire life.

Even as a kid, being a mom was a dream to me. I would shove pillows up my shirt all the time, and sneakishly read my mom's "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book and mark all my favorite pages. Today was the day when my pregnancy became real. As if being sick didn't make me feel pregnant... I just felt like I was getting fat.

Even though I have been feeling the baby move off and on for a few weeks now, it still hasn't become a reality. Until today :)

Yesterday we found out we are having a little girl!

Knowing that there is a human INSIDE me that is a girl amazed me really. I was sure the baby was a boy, since that was my first instinct from the beginning.. even though I was hoping for a girl. I asked the nurses so many times if they were sure! I was in shock, and still am! That is how positive I was that our baby was a boy. Girls are all I know! I have four younger sisters (who are the cutest, by the way) and no brothers. Boys are verrry foreign to me, hence the reason I was hoping for a girl.

I have over used the words, "We are so excited!!" today. But we are :) all of her organs look healthy and working well!! We feel extremely blessed. ♡
Yes... she is sitting on her head. 

5 notes:

Jenna said...

yay yay yay!! Girls are SO much fun! (I'm sure boys are too...) How wonderful, Mollie! :)

Shantel said...

So excited for you! Hooray! What a lucky little girl. Isn't it crazy how you can be pregnant for 20 weeks and sometimes it still feels not real? I think that it didn't really feel real until 39 weeks and I realized that a baby was coming to my house NEXT WEEK. Sometimes I still look at Lydia and wonder where in the world she came from. It's a beautiful feeling though, knowing that she's yours. Yay!

Megan and Jared said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited for you! I was guessing girl :) haha, I love the little picture of her, babies do the funniest things in ultrasounds sometimes! Congratulations again and again!

Jannae said...

Congrats!!! You are awesome!! So excited for you!! :)

Kerri Andersen said...

thats like the cutest ultra sound pic i've ever seen and AHHHHH I'm so excited you are having a GIRL!!! they are so fun...honestly, the love you have for that little one will blow your mind. it is just SO MUCH HAPPINESS being a mother! i just...cant even explain it. you will love her the second you see her and then you will love her more and more everyday.and you and your spouse will feel a whole new level of love for each too :) well...that's my experience and if you can't tell, i can't recommend it enough and i also can't even say how excited i am!! yay! now go BUY PINK! :)