Thursday, September 12, 2013

I felt like blogging today.

I was nominated by Madeline for one of those cool little bloggy awards called the Liebster Award. The Rules are such -

"Liebster" means dearest in German, and it's awarded, blogger to blogger, to up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.  The rules for accepting and giving the award are pretty simple.  Once you accept the award, you just have to do the following in a blog entry:

Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator on her blog
Give 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 5-11 other new, up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers
Make up 11 more questions to pass on to the bloggers you choose to nominate
Thank your nominator by linking back to her blog
Upon your post going live, contact your nominees about your nomination for them

Facts about me.. you can find HERE)

1. What did you eat for breakfast today? I am bad at eating breakfast, so all I ate was a kiwi. Horrible, I know.
2. What is your favorite story to tell? How Joel and I met!! Quite the story and honestly I've been thinking about making it into a story book to read to our kids.
3. What is your best article of clothing? Oh dear. Anything comfortable at this point. I am at this awkward stage where my normal clothes don't really fit and maternity clothes drown me. But it has been fun getting new maternity clothes :) I'm sure I'll get sick of wearing them though!
4. If you could buy anything right now, what would it be? Gosh this list is endless. Does baby stuff count as one? I want a bed, stroller, clothes, etc... Like I said, that list is endless.
5. If you could switch lives with someone, who would it be? I've always wanted to be black for a day so I can dance and not feel like a lil white girl trying to dance. Sooo anyone cool that is black? :)
6. So the new iphone just came out. What color would you get? Not planning on getting an Iphone after my Samsung Galaxy... sorry ;)
7. Do you like it rainy or sunny? why? After living in Sweden for a year and having the darkness and cold during the winter that buries deep into your bones, I like the light and sun. A lot. But don't get me wrong... it is nice to have the sun evened out with the rainy days. Still, I like the sun :)
8. Favorite Amanda Bynes movie before she went psycho? I always liked She's the Man, but watched it recently and it was almost too much for me haha. But I really did like her in Sydney White, that was a super cute movie!!
9. Describe your future home. I always want to have the love of Christ in my home. When others come in, I hope that they immediately feel loved and at home! I always try to strive for that peaceful and homey feeling. I want a normal sized home but not too small where we all want to kill each other, and not too big where we can get lost. Something nice in the middle! There are a lot of things about houses in Sweden that I love. And since I am American, there are things about American homes that I love. If I ever find a way to mesh those two together somehow, I'll let ya know ;) I definitely want carpet. Nice, soft carpet. I also like the idea of a rambler? (I am not sure if that is what it is called..) house. Two floors that are big I guess. This is really hard to write what is in my head by the way...
10. Do you have a job? If so, what is it? I do! Thankfully, I am really blessed to have one actually. I work for my father-in-law, helping him sell his book! His secretary, in simple terms I suppose!
11. Why do you blog? I blog because my family will forever be split in half, and having a blog is a great way to keep family and friends updated on our lives. A little more personal than facebook as well ;)

Now I am supposed to tag some other folks to answer these questions:
1. What's your zodiac sign? And do you read your horoscope?
2. First kiss story!
3. Shuffle your Ipod and tell me the first 3 songs that come up.
4. What's your favorite website/blog/tumblr?
5. Who's your celebrity crush?
6. Top 5 ways to win your heart?
7. Tell me a joke.
8. No money reservations--where would you live/visit for a month?
9. 3 things that you always have in your purse/backpack/car/pocket?
10. What book could you read over and over again?
11. Your favorite TV series?

I tag (and I know you all read my blog since I got all your names specifically off my "traffic sources" page on my blog ;): Eva Herrey, Annette Wilson, Megan Rose, Micquellyn Jackson, and Shantel Peaden 

2 notes:

Shantel said...

I love the idea of making a book for your kids about your love story. That is so sweet.

Also, I was surprised to get called out on your blog! Haha. I'm feeling the pressure. Super cute though. I loved reading about you.

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Haha well thanks! I think someone gave me the idea a while ago to make our love story into a children's book for our kids! I just need to figure out how to do it haha.
I expect great things from your answers on your blog ;)