Monday, September 23, 2013

In My Life as of Lately, I am...

Cooking : brownies. before dinner hehe
Drinking : my lovely VeMMA products that i absolutely love :)
Reading: Bloom. A story about a remarkable woman and how she handles life when she delivers a beautiful baby girl who has down syndrome. I am so touched by her story, and I would highly recommend her book. HIGHLY.
Wanting: my mom and whole family and friends to buy tickets right now to come to Sweden in February to see our baby. 
Looking: at pinterest for a lot of DIY's.
Playing: Mexican Train. this was on Friday, but it was the last thing I "played".
Wasting: time on FB. i hate it. my goal is to only get on once a day, and if i am tempted i try to look at something else! like read a book. scriptures. anything really :) crazy how much time i realized i wasted on the internet when i saw my habits and how often i was tempted to get on.
Wishing: i could paint all day.
Enjoying: spending time with joel. we've watched a bunch of movies lately, and spent some much needed time together. my love language is "physical touch", so I am pretty happy when we can have a good cuddle sesh on the couch! 
Waiting: to feel our little girl move more and more every day. what a miracle :)
Liking: spending time with my mother-in-'love' (she prefers me to call her mother-in-'love', and not mother-in-law. i think it is the cutest!) everyday. today i rambled on and on about my life as a kid.
Wondering: if we should breed Cheeto. Anyone know how to breed cats or how it works??
Loving: our apartment, and loving the idea of our next apartment we are moving into in a month. it will be smaller, but newer. we are SO excited to move on and do new things in our lives!
Hoping: our baby is really a girl. haha.
Marveling: at the miracle of life. i know this post is a lot about baby stuff (i seriously tried to think of different answers so it wasn't all about the baby) 
Needing: more clothes. makeup. scarves. that list is long ma friend.
Smelling: joel's skin. he seriously has the best natural smell ever. ask anyone who knows me, and they can tell you how obsessed i am with smells. and joel smells GOOD. all the time. unless it is after the gym.
Wearing: ma pj's. soft monkey pants and a bright orange shirt that makes my boobs look huge(er).
Noticing: how dark it is starting to get in Sweden already. We loose 1/2 an hour of sunlight every week now. kinda depressing, so i try to think about the coziness of it.. only way to survive really.
Knowing: how much i love joel, and how he inspires me to be a better person every day. he is way into personal development right now (if you follow him on FB or insta, you would definitely know this... speaking of it, he is listening to talks and speeches right now) and it is helping our marriage blossom.
Thinking: about one of my dearest friends Alyssa Davidson coming home off of her LDS mission NEXT TUESDAY. I just got an email from her (literally two seconds ago) saying, "talk to you next week!" and I almost died of happiness.
Feeling: excited about the future, and what is in store for our little family!
Opening: Instagram. WAY too often. (i'm the same way Madeline!!)
Giggling: at joel's farts. i don't know why i find them funny, but i sure do. 

PS. I may have stolen the idea for this from Madeline Casey who stole this idea from The Daybook who stole it from Meet Me at Mike's. Yes. :)

2 notes:

Megan and Jared said...

I love this!! Really fun idea!

Shantel said...

Super fun idea. I love that you call Joel's mom "Mother in Love". That's sweet.