Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweden?... Yes Please!

TJ and Sherry
These people are basically amazing. Why, do you say?? Because they are helping me move to Sweden in May. TJ grew up there, and he's still working out the kinks.... There are 5 of us planning on moving:) Myself, Heather Holman, Kelsey Donaldson,  Michelle Boyer, and Alyssa Davidson! We're planning on living there for 3-8 months, crazy eh? TJ is talking with his parents about letting us stay with them, his siblings, or other church members. Can I tell you how excited I am?! A lot. I hope it'll all work out.... :)

2 notes:

Gaby said...

NO WAY. That would be so awesome!!!
There are way cool things in Sweden, like...swedish fish, swedish men...whoa, that list is complete.

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Yes.... the men part especially!! Have you ever had chocolate covered Swedish fish?? I'd highly recommend it!